This is one of our Permanent jobs
Sous Chef required for an all fresh restaurant in West London. Salary from £30,000.
The Restaurant has 80 covers + private dining for 12, you will be using all fresh produce working in a team of 4 + KPs.
Duties of the Job
- You will assist the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen as well as overseeing in their absence.
- You will prepare, cook and present meals to specification
- Oversee and organise kitchen stock and ingredients.
- Supervise all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards.
- Work with the head chef to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities.
- Assist Head Chef with menu development.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations.
What we need from you
- As a Sous Chef you will need to be self-motivated and works well with others and has a real passion for great food.
- You must be comfortable cooking with all fresh ingredients.
- You will have knowledge of or be willing to learn about the importance of gross profits and how to achieve and maintain them.
- The ability to remain calm, organised and in control under pressure.
- Up to date with health and hygiene, allergens and dietary requirements.