This is one of our Temporary jobs
Relief Manager required for a Restaurant in Lancashire - £13 per hour - please note this is a live out position.
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: Ongoing
Relief Manager required for a Restaurant working closely with the private owner.
- Greet and seat customers, take orders.
- Oversee bar and restaurant areas.
- Responsible for cashing up and lock up.
- Awareness of health, safety and food safety regulations.
- Ordering and stock stock take.
- Working closely with the kitchen team.
- To deliver a warm welcome to all customers with a consistent approach.
- Maximising food and beverage sales
What we need from you
- Excellent customer care skills.
- You must be a very hands on Manager.
- Must be focused on quality service.
- Good food knowledge.
- To be confident and a good communicator.
- Immaculate level of personal presentation.
- Personal licence is preferable but not essential.
Contact the temporary team about this Relief Manager job on:
T: 01772 780700
M: 07563 787826