This is one of our Permanent jobs
Job detailsRestaurant Manager required for a Boutique Hotel located in Lancashire. Salary from £25,000+ gratuities, live-in accommodation is available.
Busy Boutique Hotel looking for a Restaurant Manager to join their busy operation.
It is imperative that you consistently deliver high standards and remain calm under pressure.
- Day to day running of the busy brassiere operation.
- Greet and seat customers.
- Responsible for cashing up and lock up.
- Recruitment, training and development of staff and rotas.
- Awareness of health, safety and food safety regulations.
- Ordering and stock stock take.
- Working closely with the kitchen team.
- To deliver a warm welcome to all customers with a consistent approach.
- Maximising food and beverage sales
What we need from you
- Excellent customer care skills.
- You must be a very hands on Manager.
- Must be focused on quality service.
- Good food knowledge.
- To be confident and a good communicator.
- Wine and bar knowledge is advantageous.
- Immaculate level of personal presentation.
- You will have strong overall experience of Food and Beverage operations, and a good understanding of Front of house.