This is one of our Permanent jobs
Job detailsPastry Chef required for a Luxury Hotel in Oxfordshire. Salary up to £32,000, live in accommodation is available.
My client is looking for a creative and experienced pastry chef, for their well established hotel.
The Hotel has a 50 cover restaurant and banqueting up to 100, you will be working in a team of 4, single handed on Pastry.
Duties of the job:
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section in the kitchen.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Able to develop, designs, or creates new ideas and items for Pastry Kitchen.
- Create new and exciting desserts.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget.
What we need from you:
- To have worked as Pastry Chef in a minimum 2 rosette establishment or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of different types of pastry, dessert, cake decorating.
- Posses professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and Good communication skills.
- Great teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Up to date with Health and Safety, hygiene, allergens and dietary requirements.