This is one of our Permanent jobs
Job detailsHead Chef required for a Boutique Hotel in Lancashire.
Our client is currently seeking a dedicated and hardworking Head Chef with a great eye for detail and presentation for their Hotel.
This privately owned Hotel has 50 bedrooms, 60 cover restaurant, banqueting for up to 200 and you will be managing a kitchen brigade of 5 using all fresh food.
- As Head Chef, you will be ensuring that standards are maintained and achieved as good kitchen management and food hygiene control are essential.
- You will be creating modern British style with focus on fresh seasonal ingredients.
- You will be responsible for the daily operation in the kitchen and the preparation and cooking of all dishes.
- You will be able to train and develop your team.
What we need from you
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Be able to maintain a high and professional service.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Have good motivational skills and team management.
- Adhere to strict hygiene control throughout the kitchen.
- Responsible for stock and cost control, along with achieving GP and budgets.
- If you are passionate about food, have a positive approach to producing quality dishes and enjoy managing a team, we would love to hear from you!
Salary from £35,000