This is one of our Permanent jobs
General Assistant required for a 3* Hotel located in Cumbria. £9.50 per hour, live-in accommodation is available (£100 per month).
The Hotel has 20 bedrooms, 80 cover restaurant and kitchen team of 2.
We are looking for a General Assistant with experience in housekeeping, waiting on and bar work.
Duties of the job:
- Working in the housekeeping department, ensuring high levels of cleanliness.
- Assisting with the preparation of the serving of all meals and beverages to customers.
- Assisting in the effective management of stock and proportion control.
- Making sure Health and Safety, hygiene and COSHH regulations are followed.
What we need from you:
- Previous hospitality experience is preferred.
- Good customer service skills.
- Friendly and personable.
- Work well within a team.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- To be computer literate.
- Basic knowledge of food hygiene and Health & Safety.