This is one of our Permanent jobs
Food & Beverage Assistants required for a 4* Hotel in Cumbria - £9.50p/h - live-in accommodation available - meals included.
As Food and Beverage Assistant you will work mainly in the fine dining restaurant and bar, working as part of a vibrant team guiding the guests experience by delivering a welcoming & attentive service.
The right person for the role has to be a hands on Food and Beverage Assistant who takes initiative in all aspects from dealing with customers and taking orders to making reservations, anything that will ensure that the restaurant always runs smoothly with efficiency.
- Greet and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
- Taking orders, being attentive to allergies and dietary requests.
- Clearing and resetting tables within the restaurant.
- Prompt and efficient serving of food and beverages.
- Accurate and efficient stock rotation.
What we need from you
- The ideal candidate will have experience working fine dining environment and be used to multitasking.
- Enjoy working in a fun, dynamic team.
- To be friendly and attentive with guests.
- You will be passionate and professional in your work.
- You will be committed to high standards.