This is one of our Permanent jobs
Job detailsChef De Partie required for a Pub with rooms in Hertfordshire
This Country Pub has 10 bedrooms, an 80 seater restaurant, you will be working in a kitchen brigade of 5.
You will be working a mixture of split and straight shifts creating classic home cooked pub food.
Featured in the Good Pub Guide this is an establishment where you can enjoy traditional classics with a twist.
About The Job
- Work directly with senior members to achieve targets.
- Offer menu input.
- To adhere to strict health and hygiene procedures.
- Learn good kitchen management and cost control in the kitchen.
- Learn all sections in the kitchen.
What we need from you
- The ability to work well within a team whilst ensuring that you complete all of your own tasks whilst also supporting others.
- Ability to deliver quality food consistently.
- Good preparation and organisational skills.
- Experience in working under pressure in high volume establishments.
- Passion, commitment and drive.
Salary up to £20,000, live-in accommodation is available.