This is one of our Permanent jobs
Job detailsChef De Partie required for a prestigious Hotel in Cumbria
A well established hotel located in Cumbria are looking for a strong Chef De Partie to join their kitchen brigade to provide support to the team.
The hotel is set in a stunning location with 25 bedrooms, fine dining estaurant seats up to 50 using all fresh quality sourced produce. You will be working in a kitchen brigade of 5.
- Assist with the preparation of daily/weekly orders for food and kitchen supplies adhering to stock control procedures as directed by the Head/Sous Chef.
- Assist Head/Sous Chef with daily menu planning and composition as and when required.
- You will be able to work closely with the senior chefs to maintain the current kitchen standards as well as assisting to up keep all health and safety protocols and compliance.
- You will be trained to lead and organise sections throughout the kitchen
- You will learn good kitchen management and cost control in the kitchen
What we need from you
- To be from an all fresh background is essential.
- Experience in fine dining restaurants/hotels.
- To work well in a team.
- Adhere to strict hygiene throughout the kitchen
- To have your own whites and knives
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate about food