This is one of our Permanent jobs
Job detailsChef De Partie required for a Hotel in Buckinghamshire. £10 per hour, live in accommodation is available.
The Hotel has a 40 cover restaurant and banqueting up to 200, you will be working in a team of 5 chefs + KP's using a mixture of fresh and frozen produce.
The Hotel is busy with corporate business Monday- Thursday and leisure business Friday - Sunday, with an onsite spa and gym facilites.
You will be working straight shifts 45 hours per week, 5 days over 7.
About The Job
- Be trained to lead and organise all sections throughout the kitchen.
- You will assist the senior chefs in the day to day running of a section.
- Learn good kitchen management and cost control in the kitchen.
- Ensure standards of food and service or consistently met will be a main part of your role as well as adopting and maintaining current hygiene protocols and standards.
- Be trained on GP's, stock taking and ordering.
- Following direction for health and hygiene, allergens and dietary requirements.
What we need from you
- To work with fresh, seasonal dishes cooked to quality standards.
- To be smart clean and tidy on appearance.
- Driven and motivated individual.
- Able to work as part of a team and from your own initiative.