This is one of our Permanent jobs
We have an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to continue learning in their career in this stunning Hotel.
The Boutique Hotel has a fine dining restaurant and small banqueting, there is a team of 4 + KP's in the kitchen.
You will be working straight shifts, 5 days over 7.
About The Job:
- Be trained to lead and organise all sections throughout the kitchen.
- You will assist the senior chefs in the day to day running of a section.
- Learn good kitchen management and cost control in the kitchen.
- Be trained on GP's, stock taking and ordering.
- Following direction for health and hygiene, allergens and dietary requirements.
- To work with fresh, seasonal dishes cooked to quality standards.
- Experience in banqueting.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Food Hygiene & HACCP knowledge.
- To be smart clean and tidy on appearance.
- Driven and motivated individual.
- Able to work as part of a team and from your own initiative.