This is one of our Temporary jobs
Breakfast Chef required for a busy Hotel in Gloucestershire. £16.00 per hour. Live in available.
This hotel requires a breakfast chef to work along side a small team to produce the buffet breakfasts.
As a Breakfast Chef, you will be responsible for ensuring the buffet is prepared and presented to a high quality, to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Breakfast shift starts at 5:00 am
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination.
- Prepare all miss-en-place for breakfast buffet and/or any other meal periods.
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
What we need from you
- Experience as a Breakfast Chef.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- To deliver high standards to a large number of customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time and man management skills.
- Up to date with health & hygiene, allergens and dietary requirements.