This is one of our Permanent jobs
Breakfast Chef required for 3* Hotel in Cumbria. £11.00 per hour.
This hotel has 30 bedrooms. Using all fresh locally sourced produce you will be providing breakfast for residents and the public. Breakfast starts at 7.30am.
As a Breakfast Chef, you will be responsible for ensuring that the plated breakfast is prepared and presented to a high quality to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination.
- Prepare all miss-en-place for breakfast and/or any other meal periods.
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
What we need from you
- Experience as a Breakfast Chef.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time and man management skills.
- Up to date with health & hygiene, allergens and dietary requirements.