This is one of our Permanent jobs
Job detailsEnthusiastic Assistant Manager required for a Restaurant in North Yorkshire.
This 190 cover Bar and Restaurant has a strong kitchen team in place and are now looking for an Assistant Manager to lead the team of 4 chef and 2 KPs out front.
- You will work closely and report directly to the Manager.
- In absence of the Manager you will oversee all restaurant and bar operations, exceeding guest expectations at every corner.
- Organising staff, stock rotation on bar, working on bar, cash handling and opening and closing procedures.
- You will be in charge of z-reading and lock up.
- To greet, seat and take bookings.
- Training and coaching other staff members.
What we need from you
- Experience in a similar position or looking to step up in your career.
- To be a real foodie with passion for good wine and beer.
- You must be very hands on.
- To have good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Wine knowledge is advantageous.
- Experience in stock taking and ordering processes.
Salary £25,000, live-in accommodation available.